From DKK 60,-
Danish designer Cecilie Manz, has in collaboration with the Japanese interior design company ACTUS, developed a collection of tableware. It is named HIBITO and includes cutlery, glass and porcelain.
Everything is made in exquisite Japanese quality and craftsmanship, in a simple yet very functional design. It is a series of tableware that celebrates everyday life and which at the same time works very well in festive situations.
You can see a selection of the HIBITO collection in our showroom – just write us email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Set of 2 wine / water / beer glasses 205 DKK
- Cup 120 DKK
- Mame (soya/bread plate 10,5 cm. ø) 120 DKK
- Bowl 140 DKK
- Dessert plate (14,5 cm. ø) 160 DKK
- Breakfast plate (19,5 cm. ø) 230 DKK
- Dinner plate (24,5 cm. ø) 360 DKK
- Dinner knife 110 DKK
- Dinner fork 85 DKK
- Dinner spoon 85 DKK
- Dessert fork 65 DKK
- Dessert spoon 65 DKK
- Tea spoon 60 DKK